These activities are part of the planned activities under the scope of WP6 of the EnvMetaGen project. Round-Tables will focus on particular problems, challenges and opportunities faced by InBIO to consolidate the gained capacities during and beyond EnvMetaGen, while Workshops will bring together international scientists and relevant stakeholders (industry, local government and media) to present developments in the field of environmental research and metagenomics.
A total of four events of each kind are planned throughout the duration of the project, and they will be run together or with other events to optimize their organization and maximize their impact. The list below, of past and future events of this kind, will be updated regularly.
- Round-Table “Ecolives“: December 16, 2016
- Workshop on Metabarcoding: May 1-2, 2017 (together with 7th DNA Metabarcoding Spring School)
- Workshop & Round-Table “Biology and management of Iberian voles: Progresses, challenges and prospects“: October 3-5, 2018
- Workshop & 2 Round-Tables “Mainstreaming molecular approaches in national environmental monitoring programs of aquatic ecosystems and biodiversity“: December 18-19, 2018
- Workshop “Online bioinformatic applications platforms to support the scientific community in the fields of biodiversity survey and environmental biomonitoring“: February 26-28, 2020